Pictures

Pictures
Precious(Left)Destany(Middle)Erica(Right)

A Quote About Our Friendship

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

-Elizabeth Foley


Our Blogs

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Erica Hope #8

Well Bloggers,
Today should be fun. I'm going to the carnival with my ex's
cousin... Yeah, I know, I'm asking for it. Everything that I say will be held against me and used in the court of law lol or their next conversation...last night I was almost in tears and I don't think he really cares anymore... If he did he'd just ask me back out. And he's not gonna so I have no other choice but to be done right? WRONG! I don't want to be done I want him to want me again!!! But idk, I'm going to hang out with him next week, and in a couple of weeks Trevor wants me to go on a date with him.... But idk. Anyway I'm gonna go hang out with my brother so until next time,
as always,
Lotsa Love,
Peace, Love, and Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment