Pictures

Pictures
Precious(Left)Destany(Middle)Erica(Right)

A Quote About Our Friendship

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

-Elizabeth Foley


Our Blogs

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Destany PeaceRider♥ #2

Heller:]
Hey party people,
not much going on today except for random
singing,playing darts in the hall way,and dancing.
Today's my last day of school. (I wanna cry)
I pray my summer is as fun as my school year was!!!!
 Hopes having boy troubles AGAIN! I try to help as much as I can
but sometimes I feel like i didn't do enough. Do you know what I mean????
I love her to death but sometimes we butt heads!
Like today in lunch she jumped across the booth to punch me because I said Draco was mine.
But we've had so much fun I can't even remember most of it.
Shes the one who got me to write. (Which I'm very pleased
       that I just got done with page 58 of my story)
Sabby and Precious made me sing all last period.
(O-well)
Hummmmm what else is their to talk about???
Oh, is it weird to name your computer??
Because I did and now some people are making fun of me for it.
His name is Yuri:]
♥But any who I better get going.♥



Love,
Destany PeaceRider♥

No comments:

Post a Comment