Pictures

Pictures
Precious(Left)Destany(Middle)Erica(Right)

A Quote About Our Friendship

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

-Elizabeth Foley


Our Blogs

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Erica Hope #4

Im Writing in red because red is.... passionate, and inspiring... and god knows, i need some inspiration...
My stories have suffered severely lately and so has destany because she is a dedicated follower. And Precious will be soon enough.. (she wont even know what hit her) lol
Man yesterday was crazy i had to mow some crazy old dead ladys yard because i got in trouble. . . the house is falling apart and really creepy. my dad* bought it and i wanna keep it and restore it but dad wants to tear it down. . . =( its way to pretty to get torn down. i told him he at least couldnt tear it down til i drew it.
*if i say dad its most likely gonna be my step dad.
I Am an exceptional artist. . i mean i dont suck but i kinda have it in my blood because my aunt is an AMAZING artist. in fact she teaches it at our school. . which is where i am currently at. Sitting next to my closest besties. Destany, Precious, Hali, And Stacie. They Are AMAZING. I have some stuff on my mind so i figured id share it with you "followers" lol (Sabby) If your mother is bipolar DO NOT piss her offf. it doesnt end well... lol she'll make you mow some old dead crazy lady's yard....not. that. i. ever. have. lol
I started a seperate blog for my stories as did destany but hers is about her life. (check em out!)
lol. Im still really confused about my men... lol I talked to logan last night. we chatted about us not being able to see each other. . i said it was my fault and in all honestly that is true... But i hate admitting it. i dont know if we are gonna get back together... i doubt it. we've been "together" for 8 months. . thats a pretty long time if you ask me. but i love him sooo much.. idk what id do without him. i really feel like bawling my eyes out everytime i think about not being able to be with him... i just feel like i need him. and i dont think he understands that. . . he told me yesterday he was going to the lake with some girl over summer... and i just went crazy.. idk why it bugs me so bad, i just feel like he doesnt love me as much as i love him... idk. . . im almost ready to give up.
IN OTHER NEWS:
i woke up sooo sick this morning... i feel like i might just explode any minute.. i really dont wanna be here but this is the last full day of school. . . and i wanna spend it with my best friends. and having a blast. and thats what i intend to do because life is going by WAY  too fast....
As Always,
<3 Lotsa Love
Peace, Love, And Erica. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment