Pictures

Pictures
Precious(Left)Destany(Middle)Erica(Right)

A Quote About Our Friendship

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

-Elizabeth Foley


Our Blogs

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Erica Hope =) #2

Well,
Life is interesting right now...
I have alot of problems i just cant seem to say out loud for some weird reason. The only way to hide from them is blasting music and writing on here i guess.
Destany and Precious sorry i didnt say any of this to you guys but im too hard headed to admit that im screwing my life up... I cant help it.
I LOVE logan...
I really do but we fight.. and he doesnt wanna date right now (again) because of our fighting. But i miss him and i worry about him being with those mountain skanks every minute of everyday because he gets sooo mad when i get jealous and he has the right. I HATE not being with him. I just wanna see Him,  Kiss him... ALl THE TIME!
But i cant because of my mother and stepfather.. They hate him.
And he gets mad cause we dont see each other...

On The other hand..

Theres Tyler...
Hes like perfect but i know for a fact hes cheated before... and i really dont want a cheater.. but hes soo sweet he makes me think that im all he'll ever want.

And on the other, other hand. (I have three Hands) lol jk.

Theres Cyrus...
He Usually just wants sex but he says all the right things... =( and he was my best friend before anything ever happened. so even if anything ever changes between us then i guess hed be my friend still.. because hes always been there for me despite all the bad things hes done. . . Did i mention hes going into college next year??? and he wants to be a preacher which is really cute. . . kinda.

(By the way, sorry for the whole bus ride Destany.. LOL)

See!!! This is TOOOO Much for one girl to handle oh and theres another tyler who told he loved me and that im all he ever wanted... but idk hes kinda weird... And thats not even to mention that my sucky a** dad is bugging the heck outta me... i went to new york recently and i told him i didnt have ANY spending money so i really wouldnt have any money to eat on and he said "OH Thats Cool" But He wants me to go with him on his birthday..... HELL NO!!!! He can drag his stupid freaky pedophile wife with him so she can steal even more of his money... (She hates me) {She Told me so}  She also told my dad he couldnt talk to me.... HA! thats fine i dont wanna talk to him. lol
 Well the good news is that im going to the beach friday even tho im not sure i really wanna go. I Mean I LOVE The Beach but im still tired from my new york trip.

<3 Losta Love
Always Yours,
Peace, Love, And Erica.

1 comment:

  1. Erica,
    Don't worry. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes = ) . But yeah, I know how you feel for the whole Logan thingg. [[Joshua Malicoat]] (scumbagg). No matter how many times he tells me to give up on him and move on I refuse. I love him. I hate it though. He hates me [which i deserve]. Your dad is a penis! Tell him to suck my bandaid!!
    Love you darling.
    -Sabrina ((Still thinking))

    ReplyDelete